Stitch.es is a social commerce platform. It allows users to earn cash rewards for shopping online and share product collections with friends. We worked with Stitch.es to implement their vision of saving their users money through social shopping recommendations.
At the start of the project, users were only able to save products found on the web using a web clipper to their Stitch.es collections. We worked with Stitch.es to create a new way for users to discover products and earn cash back on those products.
- Defined and prioritized project requirements
- Created and implemented user stories
- Designed and implemented visual interface
- Programming Languages: Ruby on Rails and Backbone.js
- Amazon Product Advertising API