Soldsie is an e-commerce service enabling businesses to sell directly to their Facebook fans and Instagram followers through comments. The system automates posting of products, scraping comments as well as invoicing and payments processing. We worked with Soldsie to streamline and optimize the onboarding experience for new Soldsie customers. The previous experience was manual consisting of a series of one-to-one interactions between the new customer and Soldsie account manager.
We used funnel analysis data and user testing to implement a set of improvements that increased the customer setup completion rate and reduced account manager time spent per new user.
- Designed and implemented onboarding flow for new customers
- Launched email-based, automated training programs
- Defined team success metrics per onboarding stage
- Created Salesforce reports to support new processes
- Programming Languages: Ruby on Rails and Backbone.js
- Google Analytics